What Information About Customers Does
DISCIPLINED CLOTHING Gather?
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way, which might include your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, product preferences, demographic information (e.g., gender, age range), and social media information (e.g., username, profile picture). In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use such information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
Surveys & Contests: From time to time our Website requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (e.g., email address, shipping address) and demographic information (e.g., gender, age range).
Information We Collect Automatically: We automatically collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website, emails, or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to information we collect about you.
How Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide personalized advertisements on other websites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether through the browser’s Help feature. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. For more information about disabling Flash cookies, see http://www.adobe.com/
How Does DISCIPLINED CLOTHING Respond to Do Not Track Signals?
Many web browsers support Do Not Track technology, which allows you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal or preference to websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. We do not currently respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals on our Website. For more information about “Do Not Track,” please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.
How Does DISCIPLINED CLOTHING Use the Information It Receives?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Presenting our Website and its contents to you;
- Providing you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- Processing transactions and sending you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Managing your account(s) and sending you updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicating with you via social media platforms;
- Personalizing your online experience and providing advertisements, content, or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities;
- Administering sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and surveys;
- Legal compliance (e.g., assisting law enforcement and responding to legal/regulatory inquiries);
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events that may be of interest to you. If you prefer to opt out of such communications, you can do so at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or through the methods described under How Do I Contact DISCIPLINED CLOTHING?